This page lists some of my recorded talks.
Public Video recordings
- Stanford University : How Does the EU’s Digital Services Act Regulate Content Moderation? And Will it Work?
- University of Newcastle : Roundtable on the DSA (Zoom)
- University of Alicante  Digital Services Act and Intellectual Property
- Matej Bel University : Europe’s Digital Future
- European Copyright Roundtable  How to implement Article 17
- EUIPO Webinar : Injunctions Against Intermediaries in the European Union: How does it Work?
- Cambridge University : Passive, active, publishers, intermediaries?
- Haifa University  Accountable But Not Liable
- Cambridge University : The Human Right to Intellectual Property in the Charter
- Stanford Law School  Accountable, Not Liable
- Masaryk University : The current topics in intermediary liability